We have improved our wireless internet service. You should notice faster speeds and a more reliable signal. The new network name is “MPPL WiFi,” and it can be used by both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz (legacy) devices. Ask at a public service desk if you have questions about using our WiFi service.
MPPL Wireless users
- Are responsible for configuring the wireless equipment connecting to the Library’s wireless network.
- Are responsible for the security of their own equipment. The Library does not provide antivirus protection.
- Must agree to comply with the Library’s WiFi Guidelines and Internet policy.
- Understand that the Library’s Internet access is filtered.
- The Library does not provide software or hardware support.
- Wireless access is available during Library hours and will shut down five minutes prior to closing.