Money Smart Week will be held Saturday, April 15 – Friday, April 21, 2023. This week-long, free, virtual campaign aims to help people better manage their personal finances with a focus on tools for low and moderate income communities. Live events will include sessions on budgeting, debt relief, employer retirement plans, and a Spanish language session on financial institutions.
View more details at www.moneysmartweek.org. Events are free and open to the public, but registration is advised. Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.
Money Smart Week 2023 Programs
- Family Budgeting | Monday, April 17 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Presented by Katie Cullum of the University of Arkansas System, Division of Agriculture
- Instituciones Financieras | Tuesday, April 18 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Presented by Vanessa Arita Reyes of the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
- Debt Relief | Wednesday, April 19 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Presented by Bruce McCleary of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Employer Retirement Plans | Thursday, April 20 @ 1:00 p.m. CT
- Presented by Kimberly Johnson of the U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration